The Iraq War Must Stop Now
What are the results of the trumped-up war in Iraq that began in 2003?
- Loss of trillions of dollars of Americans. This money was looted from the General Fund and from Social Security.
- Active enmity of Muslims in the East.
- Spying on Americans without legal warrants.
- Disregard for international treaties like the Geneva Conventions.
- A National Guard eviscerated by the demand for soldiers in Iraq, thereby unable to meet their domestic responsibilities.
- Government refusal to account for wounded soldiers.
- Denial of medical care for wounded soldiers.
- Loss of esteem by foreign countries.
- The real issues of American life in the 21st century go unresolved:
health, employment, education, safety.
How do you spell E-N-O-U-G-H?
Written: 4-25-2008. Revision: 4-25-2008.